WHMCS Addon InvoiceDate 2 DueDate
This WHMCS addon module changes the invoice date to be the same date as the due date for automatically generated invoices by cron and invoices initiated from the admin area for individual clients created by selecting “Generate Due Invoices”.
Changes are made before any automatic e-mails are sent out.
Use this if you would like to set your invoice dates to be the same as your service renewal (due) dates but you still want to send advance notices to your users.
So if for example WHMCS is set to send invoices out 7 days ahead of the renewal and a service renews (is due) for May 1, then WHMCS will normally send the invoice out with the April 24 invoice date and May 1 as due date. With this addon it will still be sent out on April 24 but both the invoice and due date are May 1.
- Changes auto-created invoices’ due date from the generated date to the due date
- Use it when you don’t want to or can not pre-bill clients ahead of the renewal but they need to know that it is coming up
- Use it when switching from another system like ClientExec which only has the due date and you want to keep it similar for your users
- WHMCS 5.3.6+ (tested to current release version)
- PHP 5.3+ (tested to PHP 7.2)
There are multiple different versions to download (1.0 and some 1.1) depending which version or WHMCS, PHP and ionCube you are using. They do not differ in functionality – only in supported platforms.